- Yale Dissertation Guidelines.html
- Phd Dissertation Bibliography.html
- Dissertation Writing Classes.html
- Dissertation Binding Machine.html
- Overcoming Temptation Essay.html
- Diplomatic Negotiations Essay.html
- Unethical Advertising Essay.html
- Thesis Corresponding Author.html
- Argumentative Essay Quotation.html
- Homework Elementary Research.html
assignments thesaurusnoun. something assigned, as a particular task or duty: She completed the assignment and went on to other jobs. a position of responsibility, post of duty, or the like, to which one is appointed: He left for his assignment in the Middle East. an act of assigning; appointment.verb (used with object) to state or assert positively; maintain as true: to affirm ones loyalty to ones country; He affirmed that all was well. to confirm or ratify: The appellate court affirmed the judgment of the lower court. to assert solemnly: He affirmed his innocence.assignments thesaurus $divdiv
Your Jackpot Could be Waiting!
Free slots, video poker, blackjack, solitaire, and more. Hit a Token jackpot in top games like Wheel of Fortune® Slots, Deal or No Deal™ Slots, and Video Bingo Deluxe!